Home improvement contractors with a track record for quality workmanship
For 16 years in business, SD Cookman has built a reputation offering quality home improvement services and more. Owned and operated by David Cookman, the company has been growing in the industry since its humble beginnings.
Turning passion into success
David’s passion for the industry led to his decision to attend Nashoba Valley Technical High School where he earned a certificate in Carpentry and Construction. David had the privilege to work with some of the best-known builders and home remodelers in the area, earning him valuable experience in custom building and residential remodeling.
Having a mother who was self-employed all her life allowed David to see her independent, hardworking traits that inspired him to start his own contractors’ business in 1992.
Top quality products and expert service
Over the years, David has developed strong, trusting relationships with his suppliers and subcontractors. He has been working with the same subcontractors since the beginning. As a result, David has been ahead of competing home contractors in providing clients with only top quality products and expert service.
His youngest son, Cameron works for him full time, and is learning how to become a successful asset to the company from watching his father’s dedication and commitment to the field. Unlike many home contractors, they have continually educated themselves on changing trends and industry standards and have built on satisfying client relationships as the core of their family-owned business.
Today, SD Cookman Building and Remodeling continues to master the changing trends in the industry with the dedication to achieve every client’s satisfaction.
Memberships and Accreditation
- Former Board of Directors, Goffstown Main Street Program
- Former Member, Goffstown Rotary
- Former Vice President, GMNHBRA (Greater Manchester / Nashua Home Builders & Remodelers Association)
- Sponsor, Goffstown High School Habitat Group Trip to Lake Worth Florida
Licenses and Certification
- Certificate in Carpentry and Construction
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisors License #CS-090698
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm NAT-103-166-1
- EPA RRP Certified Renovator #R-I-18692-10-00001